Sleep Tite Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector Review
Using the best mattress protector can help to increase the lifespan of your mattress. If you like to drink or eat in bed, or you have pets or kids, an accident is just waiting to happen. But mattress covers don’t only work to prevent stains and spills from penetrating the mattress, they can also prevent dust mites, dirt, dust and other types of contaminants from seeking refuge in your bed.
But mattress covers don’t only work to prevent stains and spills from penetrating the mattress, they can also prevent dust mites, dirt, dust and other types of contaminants from seeking refuge in your bed.
A bed cover is a key part of maintaining the quality of your mattress. The Sleep Tite hypoallergenic mattress cover is a hundred percent waterproof and works to protect your mattress while also giving it a quiet, soft, breathable feel.
Sleep Tite Bed Cover Rundown and Features
You just purchased a new memory foam mattress for a better night’s rest, but how do you properly take care of it. A good quality memory foam or latex mattress can last anywhere from twelve to fifteen years if you properly care for it. So, how do you maintain this type of bed?
Extreme heat, moisture, pressure, mold, mildew, and organic material, all can quickly cut the lifespan of your new bed short by a number of years. Fortunately, there is one simple thing you can do to prevent premature damage to your new bed, and that’s investing in this waterproof mattress cover.
This mattress protector by Sleep Tite features a two-layer design that’s made from waterproof, yet highly breathable material.
This cover regulates temperature, blocks liquids, and keeps dust mites and other allergens from penetrating your mattress.
The cover offers a design that feels like a normal fitted sheet, yet it possesses all of the important qualities you’d expect from a high-end bed cover. While this model is able to protect all sides of the mattress, it also does a fine job of wicking away moisture.
This feature can help to reduce body heat, providing a cool sleeping surface. The hypoallergenic material also gives the sleep surface a smooth, soft feel.
Unlike most models, this mattress protector features a unique design and feel. It feels more like a sheet than a waterproof bed protector. This five-sided protector is designed from high-performance polyester in order to provide durable and dependable protection for your mattress.
The cover is available in a wide range of sizes including California king, king, queen, full, twin XL, and twin. Additionally, the cover offers a universal fit with a range of six to twenty-two inches of depth.
This model is machine washable and can be thrown in the dryer on air dry. Using regular heat in the dryer will melt the protection barrier.
Protecting your mattress is key. It only takes one small accident to ruin an expensive memory foam mattress. While very thin, this cover does an excellent job of preventing liquids from soaking into your mattress.
Using a mattress cover is also an affordable and easy way to protect the mattress and extend its lifespan for as long as possible.
This hundred percent waterproof material provides protection against all liquid spills.
Did you know? That on average you lose approximately one liter of liquid during sleep? This bed cover is able to absorb up to one liter of liquid, easily. The surface is made from terry cloth, with a polyurethane backing membrane. The cover’s surface is highly breathable, soft, and quiet. The polyurethane backing features microscopic pores that allow air to flow in and out while working to block liquid at the same time.
- This mattress cover comes with a fifteen-year product warranty so you know that the manufacturer truly stands behind this product.
- This model is all about protecting your mattress as you sleep, working to prevent the accumulation of dust mites, mold, and bacteria. Frequent exposure to dust mites can lead to respiratory problems in younger children and they’re also a common trigger for asthma attacks and the leading cause of eczema.
- This model cuts off the dust mite’s food supply, which makes it impossible for them to survive and reproduce.
Caring for this mattress cover is pretty simple, just toss it in the washer about once a week.
Sleep Tite Mattress Protector Pros and Cons
Pros: This cover snugly encases the mattress completely. Many mattress manufacturers will void a warranty if the mattress is stained. Encasing a mattress in this waterproof cover will help to keep it free from potential stains and water damage.
- This protector also provides a barrier that will prevent allergens, dust mites, dead skin, mold, and other types of allergens from collecting in your mattress.
- This can also increase the longevity of a mattress, making it a healthier place to rest your head.
- This protector also works as a barrier against bed bugs. Bed bugs are small insects that feed on blood. Once your bed is infested with these dreaded insects they’re almost impossible to get rid of.
- The cover also helps to improve the breathability of your mattress, regulating the temperature while you sleep.
- The innovative design allows body heat to pass through the cover into the mattress where it disperses instead of building up and causing you to sweat excessively.
- The cover’s ultra-thin material works to mold to the shape of your mattress and can easily fit most models of memory foam beds.
Consumers who purchased the Brentwood Home memory foam bamboo mattress stated this bed cover works perfectly to increase air circulation while evenly dispersing body heat, providing a more comfortable and cooler sleeping experience.
Cons: Some buyers complained that this cover makes too much noise if you or your partner are restless sleepers.
Waterproof Bed Cover Conclusion and Rating
You’ll love the soft terry cloth surface, and the protection it provides against dust mites, mold and other allergens that can affect your quality of sleep.
Consumers who purchased this cover gave it a rating of five out of five stars.